Oasis Workflow Updates
The past few weeks have been immensely busy – working through several updates to our core plugin and it’s various add-ons.
We’re thrilled to announce the release of Oasis Workflow Pro v6.7 and notable changes to Editorial Comments Add-on, Editorial Checklist and ACF Compare Add-on.
Enhancements to Oasis Workflow Pro
We added loaders wherever the front end is interacting with a backend API. This will allow users to see something is loading and ideally reduce mental waiting time.
Now you can reassign a task from within the Oasis Workflow Gutenberg sidebar.
Other notable updates and fixes:
- Abort post from workflow automatically if user published the post midway of workflow process.
- Fixed undefined URLSearchParams in IE.
- For Editorial Comments Add-on: Fixed multiple display of contextual comments in Editorial Comments metabox.
- For Editorial Checklist Add-on: Made letter count to consider space and special characters.
- For ACF Compare Add-on: Added support to compare ACF Component Fields.
Oasis Workflow Pro v6.7 and the various add-ons can be installed from inside your WordPress admin by going to the Installed Plugins page under your Plugins menu.
As with all major updates, we strongly recommend that you use a staging or test server to test the updates on your site before installing it on a live site.