Oasis Workflow Pro v8.4 – Major Update – Security And Other Fixes
This week we released maintenance updates for Oasis Workflow Pro.
We took those findings and worked through the various issues. This new version v8.4 has a lot of security fixes along with other notable enhancements. This is a major update and we strongly recommend to use your staging/test server to verify the updates before installing it on your live site.
Here is the list of changes added to v8.4:
- Security Fix – Fixed output escaping issue where some of the strings were not properly escaped.
- REST API Security – Added capability security to publicly accessible API endpoints.
- Unprepared SQL Queries – Fixed instances of SQL queries that were not properly escaped and prepared.
- Fixed issue with Priority field not getting set from previous step in Gutenberg Editor.
- Fixed issue with Teams drop down, not showing all team users.
As with all major updates, we strongly recommend that you use a staging or test server to test the updates on your site before installing it on a live site.