Oasis Workflow Pro v7.9 – Security And Other Notable Fixes
This week we released maintenance updates for Oasis Workflow Pro. The new version v7.9 has some security fixes along with other notable enhancements.
Here is the list of changes added to v7.9:
- Security Fix – Sanitized workflow comments to disallow certain tags.
- UI Experience – Hide the Publish button, until the Submit to Workflow button is visible.
- Fixed permalink issue for revision post without suffix/prefix.
- Fixed overlap of External User Id with WP User Id.
- Added a new hook to allow hide/show of “Submit to Workflow” based on post attributes.
Stay healthy, stay well and stay kind…
As with all major updates, we strongly recommend that you use a staging or test server to test the updates on your site before installing it on a live site.