Oasis Workflow Pro v7.2 Released
I hope that you and your families are healthy and safe during this unprecedented time.
I want to give a huge shoutout to all the nurses, doctors, grocery clerks, public administrators and anyone else that’s putting their lives at risk to serve their communities.
The past few weeks we have been working through several updates to our core plugin.
Here are some notable updates with the latest version.
Support for External (non-WordPress) Users
A lot of our plugin clients have been asking for a way to send notifications to external non-wordpress users.
You can now add these External users via Workflows -> Settings, External Users tab. These users will be available under Workflows -> Settings, Email tab.
We also added an option to use CC and BCC for the notification emails.
Enhanced Dashboard Widget and Inbox Page
Users will now be able to see the count of unclaimed tasks in the dashboard widget and on the Inbox page.
- Added capability check to import/export functionality for additional security.
- Allow meta fields to be edited for Gutenberg Editor.
- Fixed issue with Jetpack Publicize not getting invoked when task is signed off from the post edit page.
- Fixed potential issue with update_option not sanitizing certain input values.
- Fixed errors while copying revision post meta values to original post.
Stay healthy, stay well and stay kind…
As with all major updates, we strongly recommend that you use a staging or test server to test the updates on your site before installing it on a live site.