Add-on Updates and Oasis Workflow Pro v4.1 release
The Oasis Workflow team works tirelessly to get features, new extensions, improvements, and bug fixes released to the public and you, our wonderful users. Over the last month, we have been working on several updates including changes to various add-ons.
Here are the important updates to Oasis Workflow Pro v4.1.
- Enhancement – We moved “Review Settings” from Workflow Settings page to the “Review” process. This will help to have much better control on the review process.
- Enhancement – Added support for Multi-role users. When displaying the assignee list during “Submit to Workflow” Or “Sign off”, we will now consider all the different roles a user is assigned to.
- Fixed – We changed the Oasis Workflow system related meta keys to use underscore, so those are not visible on the UI.
- Fixed – We fixed the “View” link from the Inbox page. In some cases, it was throwing a 404 error.
- Fixed – We now display out of the box post statuses on the edit page.
- Teams Add-on updated to version 2.4 – We modified the code base to adhere to our Add-ons coding standards. When you update the add-on you will see an error message saying the “The plugin
oasis-workflow-pro-teams/oasis-workflow-pro-teams.phphas been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.“. Simply activate the plugin again and you will be good to go.
Also, if you update Oasis Workflow Pro to version 4.1, please update the Teams Add-on to version 2.4. There are changes in Oasis Workflow Pro v4.1 that are related to Teams v2.4.
- Groups Add-on updated to version 1.1 – We fixed issue related to uninstall of this add-on. We also got rid of some redundant code.
- Editorial Checklist Add-on updated to version 1.3 – We fixed issue related to the condition group not getting saved on workflow step information.
We are thrilled for these updates and hope you enjoy it as well. As with all major updates, we strongly recommend that you use a staging or test server to test the updates on your site before installing it on a live site.
Written by Ravi Ajmera
Ravi Ajmera is the founder and lead developer of Oasis Workflow plugin. Ravi takes pride in developing integrated workflow solutions to make content publishing process transparent and easy. When not writing code, he can often be found playing tennis or working in his backyard.